Sunday, May 3, 2015

Fundoshi Rehash 3 - Lime Green Gauze

One of my favorite fundoshi colors - lime green. Because of this, today's rehash puts the green front and center.

The original shoot these photos are from can be found herehere and here.
fundoshi rokushaku
original
fundoshi rokushaku
rehash


As you can see, I played a bit.
fundoshi rokushaku
 I did some simple tweaks to the exposure, making sure I retained the detail.
fundoshi rokushaku
 Then I significantly increased the black point, making them a lot moodier than the originals. 
fundoshi rokushaku
 Once that was done, I changed them to a highly contrasted black and white. It was then a matter of removing the black and white filter where I wanted the green to show. 
fundoshi rokushaku
 I will admit, these took a while to get right, but I like the outcome.

...more...

fundoshi rokushaku

fundoshi rokushaku

fundoshi rokushaku

fundoshi rokushaku

fundoshi rokushaku

fundoshi rokushaku

fundoshi rokushaku

fundoshi rokushaku

fundoshi rokushaku

No comments:

Post a Comment