Sunday, May 17, 2015

Fundoshi Rehash 5 - White Lawn With a Black Dot

For today's rehash, I have a lovely white lawn fundoshi with a black dot. These photos are the surplus from Fundoshi as Prop and Fundoshi as Prop....Part Two. I think I'll stop calling them 'rejects' as they didn't appear in the original blog due to me limiting the number of photos each blog contains. In reality, since I shoot these myself, one shoot might be 150 to 200 photos, of which I choose about 15-20 for the blog. By just doing some simple math, you can see how I have a surplus of photos to choose from for this 'post-production' project I am on. 

fundoshi rokushaku
original
fundoshi rokushaku
rehash


As you can see, the original was quite flat in its tone. I decided to pump that up a bit by starting with the 'toy camera' filter Aperture has. I used this in a lavender rehash, and liked the results.
fundoshi rokushaku
 I then increased the vibrancy a little as well as the blacks. 
fundoshi rokushaku
For the few that I was originally trying to achieve a soft focus on my body and a sharp one on the fundoshi, I manually manipulated the areas a bit with skin smoothing and blur options.
fundoshi rokushaku

...more...


fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku

No comments:

Post a Comment