Sunday, May 10, 2015

Fundoshi Rehash 4 - Lavender Gauze Again....


Once again, the lavender fundoshi originally seen herehere and here.


For this take, I had a bit more of a 'what would happen if' type of approach.
fundoshi rokushaku
rehash
fundoshi rokushaku
original


So here is a breakdown.....
fundoshi rokushaku
Extra exposure (I know, they seem dark for that), increase black point (oh, now I get it) and a slight decrease in brightness.
fundoshi rokushaku
I played with the Curves settings until I got the effect I wanted and added the vignette we spoke about in another blog. 
fundoshi rokushaku
Just as you suspected, I increase the intensity of the contrast. 

...more...



fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku


1 comment:

  1. C 'est bien ca. J 'en ai envie de porter comme toi. Moi, japonais mais, je suis tres heureux de te connaitre !!

    ReplyDelete