Saturday, July 27, 2013

Lavender Fundoshi: Part the Second....




Here is part 2 of the photo shoot after obtaining my new backdrops and lighting rigs. 

I really like the softness of the light on my ‘backside’ opposed to the detail on the bottom of my feet. I think this provides a nice contrast.



Fundoshi....
This one is 14 inches wide and tied in a more relaxed manner.

Fabric.... 
Lavender crinkle gauze. You can see the ‘crinkle’ in some of the close-up shots.

Photography....
For most of this set, the camera is on a tripod about 12 - 15 inches off the floor. 

And now...the rest of the photos....















Next time on fundoshi fabric and photos, I explore what to do with multiple fundoshi of the same color and have some fun with saturation. 

2 comments:

  1. nice close up and interesting angles of studies. very inspirational indeed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shy C - glad you found your way to my odd corner....

    ReplyDelete