Sunday, April 26, 2015

Fundoshi Rehash 2 - Lavender Gauze

For today's rehash, I took a very simple approach. I applied a 'toy camera' effect. Here is the before and after:
fundoshi rokushakufundoshi rokushaku
When I did the original shoot these are from, I was trying to make the photos look as close to reality as possible. You can find the originally posted photos herehere and here.

fundoshi rokushaku
This simple click of a button to apply this effect did some odd things. It increased the definition and saturation. 
fundoshi rokushaku
 It also pumped up the vibrancy and increased the details a little in the shadows.
fundoshi rokushaku
 It then changed the 'vignette', which a quick google search tells me it is the darkening of the image corners in comparison to the center. 

I just think they look cool, all colorful and everything.....

...more...



fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku

No comments:

Post a Comment