Friday, August 30, 2013

Lime Green Fundoshi....one more time...



One last design of the lime green crinkle gauze. This one was very simple, but might be a favorite. I simply discharged the dye from the center of the fabric. 




fundoshi

















I got a little moody with the lighting, so you will see some motion blur. For the most part, I think I like of some of the motion looks in the photo. Previously, I have been very selective and have not added pictures with blur, but a little bit makes some of them interesting, so now you are seeing them!



As a recap, here are all 5 lime green fundoshi. At the end of the next page, I added some shots from other designs that didn’t make it into a previous blog....just because...

fundoshi as art


Fundoshi....final lime green design. I'll use this one again!

Fabric....crinkle gauze.

Photography....No flash, just some simple lighting. This is a bit hard since any movement created a blur effect. Sometimes I liked it, sometimes I did not. 

And now...the rest of the photos....


fundoshi as art


fundoshi


fundoshi


fundoshi

fundoshi

fundoshi as art


fundoshi

fundoshi

fundoshi

fundoshi as art


fundoshi

fundoshi

fundoshi

fundoshi

fundoshi as art

fundoshi

fundoshi

fundoshi

fundoshi


Next time on fundoshi fabric and photos, a final look at the lavender crinkle gauze fundoshi.

No comments:

Post a Comment