Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Fundoshi of Lavender - 2 More Designs


Here we are again with lavender crinkle gauze. It really is very comfortable to wear. 

For one, I chose a Jackson Pollack like splatter of the bleach. I'm not too sure on how successful it is....

For the other, I went with a brushed on approach, removing color from the edges and a little in the center....

I'm still using the black backdrop and for this shoot. I used more directional lighting, creating a bit more shadow than in the last shoot. 
fundoshi

I'm still working on how to capture a moody lighting without a blur from slight movement. I guess it could be solved by having a flash unit separate from my camera, but that would mean a new camera and flash unit as my current camera doesn't have the ability to connect to a remote flash unit. Maybe Santa will be good to me this year!
fundoshi

Fundoshi....lavender and comfortable

Fabric....crinkle gauze

Photography....I do like the play of light and shadow on some of these. I'll have to experiment to see how far I can push this and stay in focus.

And now...the rest of the photos....


fundoshi

fundoshi

fundoshi as art

fundoshi

fundoshi

fundoshi

fundoshi as art

fundoshi

fundoshi

fundoshi

fundoshi as art

fundoshi

fundoshi

fundoshi

fundoshi as art

fundoshi

fundoshi

fundoshi

fundoshi as art

fundoshi

fundoshi




No comments:

Post a Comment