Thursday, August 15, 2013

Lime Green Fundoshi - Two More Designs


Back to the lime green crinkle gauze. You may notice from the close ups of these designs that the ‘crinkle’ has gone out of the fabric. I haven’t figured out what causes this, but I’m keeping an eye on it. Some of the modified fundoshi exhibit this, while others do not. Since I use the same chemicals, I can’t really say it is a result of the process.  


I have also noticed that these treated fundoshi are softer than the non-treated ones. Of course, this may be due to my wearing them more frequently than the plain ones, so they get washed more often.

I tied one of these rather high and wide for this shoot. I wanted to show off the design that is mostly on the edges. 


Fundoshi....
Lime Green - enhanced versions. 

Fundoshi as art

                                                 
Fabric....
Crinkle gauze that seems to have lost the crinkle.  

Photography....
I like how the green almost glows against the black backdrop. I also played around with the lighting positions and used my lamps as spot lights. I kept snapping, adjusting, snapping, adjusting....you never know what will work until you try!

Fundoshi as art


And now...the rest of the photos....

Fundoshi

Fundoshi

Fundoshi as art

Fundoshi

Fundoshi as art

Fundoshi

Fundoshi as art

Fundoshi

Fundoshi as art

Fundoshi







Next time on fundoshi fabric and photos, two more lavender creations....

No comments:

Post a Comment