Thursday, October 17, 2013

Purple Gauze....what a lovely thing it is...Part Two


Here is the continuation of the last blog.

This contains more in the ‘fundoshi as art’ series of photographs as well as some closeups. 
fundoshi as art
fundoshi

I’ve also included some familiar poses that have become my favorite type of shot. I think it might be one of yours as well. Don’t ask me how I know....I just do!!!!!

fundoshi
fundoshi



And now, the rest of the photos.....



fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi as art
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi as art
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi as art
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi


Next time on fundoshi, fabric and photos: we revisit the hot pink gauze with a black backdrop....I know, it sounds boring, but you won’t believe the difference a change of backdrop makes.....


No comments:

Post a Comment