Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Fundoshi of Purple Voile....and a Brand New Design!


Ah, voile, that light, breezy, cool fabric that feels so nice against the privates.

For this design, I removed the dye from the center and created some ovals as a border along the sides. You can see in some of the shots how the process not only went to white, but left behind some light blue and pink, adding a bit of dimension to the design.





















For this set, I used a rather stark, one sided approach to the lighting. 

I was asked about how much touch-up work I do on my body in these photos. I know I covered it in a blog, but basically, I will try to remove unsightly pimples, if I have any. This is just because I don’t like seeing them! I am capable of doing more, and put together these to show you what I can, but don’t do:
fundoshi
original
fundoshi
manipulated






You can see the subtle change removes my ‘love-handles’. Those ‘love-handles’ are part of my body, so I don’t bother doing that. We are who we are....except when it comes to blemishes!










Fundoshi...Purple and 10 inches wide. This width seems to work for me with fabric this thick. 

Fabric....Voile

Photography....Minimal light for this set

And now, the rest of the photos.....


fundoshi as art
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi as art
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi as art
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi as art
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi

Next time on fundoshi, fabric and photos: We have a part two of this shoot in a couple of days. I add a bit more light, some close-ups and you guessed it....now that the fundoshi is on, I start to take it off!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, all that 'confession' makes me what to 'confess' too. I too have major issues with lure-handles. I don't take as much pics in each session as I guess you are, so something's if all the session's pics shows the handle too prominatly, than I have none to show. I don't bother to touch up except for prominatly birth marks or maybe brighten up the color since I like taking without flashes.
    I also agree that the thicker twist looks better than the thinner one on you, seems to balance out well. But with that said, sometimes I think the opposite also brings out a different charm.

    ReplyDelete