Thursday, October 10, 2013

Hot Pink Fundoshi: a bold undertaking indeed.....


Back to some soft gauze...in hot pink!

fundoshi


I know many like gauze for fundoshi wearing, and I am with you on this. It is comfortable, easy to deal with and comes in a wide array of colors. So far, I have shown how the lime green and lavender gauzes pretty much go white when applying bleach.






fundoshi




This hot pick gauze went a lighter pink. It also took an extremely long time to get there, so after making an initial test, I had to increase the strength of my normal solution. So many things are trial and error when I am doing the discharge. Some fabrics work best dry while others work better if they are damp. Its a good idea to do some testing before committing to an entire length of cloth. 






For this shoot, I concentrated on some close-up shots. I am trying to show the texture of the fabric in these photos.

fundoshi

Fundoshi...Pink and oh so bright - wait till you see it against a black backdrop....

Fabric....a fan favorite - gauze

Photography....Lots of light to get some close-up detail of the fabric

And now, the rest of the photos.....


fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
  fundoshi
fundoshi
 fundoshi
fundoshi
 fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
all the designs for this pink fundoshi


Next time on fundoshi, fabric and photos: Once again, I got home from a function, and decided to just do a shoot as I was changing clothes.....

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful shocking pink and love the details.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks much for the support. This color may not be for everyone....but I like it!

      Delete