Sunday, October 20, 2013

Hot Pink Fundoshi: A Second Attempt


I told you a few blogs back that you should see the hot pink gauze against a black backdrop....well here we are! 
fundoshi

I used very minimal warm lighting. This brought out the pink a bit, but also made me look tanner than I really am. I’m not complaining, but I am always amazed of what light can do. 

In some of the shots, there is only a single spot being used. This made things a bit tricky for posing as there is a need for slower shutter speeds to capture images in decreased light. Any small amount of movement would cause an out of focus shot. From all the shoots I have done so far, this one yielded the least amount of photos in focus. Let’s all give a collective shout-out to digital photography. If I was using film, this shoot would have been a waste of mucho dinero. Digitally, it only fills my virtual trash can for a while until I wipe it clean. 
fundoshi

Fundoshi...Pink and oh so bright - you’ve seen it before, but not like this!

Fabric....gorgeous, giddy gauze

Photography....very little light....I like the psychological imbalance of the moody lighting juxtaposed against the vibrant pink of the fundoshi.

And now, the rest of the photos.....



fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi

Next time on fundoshi, fabric and photos: Some close-up photography using the khaki cheesecloth....


No comments:

Post a Comment