Sunday, July 30, 2017

Fundoshi Rehash 44 - Plastic Experiment Take 1

fundoshi
Above is the plastic fundoshi experiment as it was originally conceived. You may remember it from the posts here and here

For this set of surplus photos, I wanted to get even moodier. Taking the original photo (right), I changed the temperature of the lighting to a cooler place. At the same time, I increased the exposure and turned up the blacks a bit, getting pre-set for the final look.
fundoshi
fundoshi













I then played a bit with the curves, making the midtones a bit more vibrant. Once that was complete, I sharpened up the edges a bit and put an 80% black and white filter on the photo. This seems to be a new look I'm liking!
fundoshi
fundoshi



For the final take, I added a dark vignette around the edges and used a different filter for adding contrast. 
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi

...more...


fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi

...next up on fundoshi fabric and photos - rehash number 2 on the red batiste fundoshi from a few weeks ago...

No comments:

Post a Comment