Sunday, July 16, 2017

Fundoshi Rehash 42 - Red Batiste Take 1



fundoshi rockushaku

This how I originally dealt with the photos that have been highlighted here and here. Since that take on the red batiste fundoshi was quite light, for this 'rehash' of extra photos, I went a little dark and moody. If you are new to the blog, I usually have a bunch of surplus photos from a shoot, so after my initial processing, I take a bit of time, then come back to the photos I didn't use and try to do something different to them. I have learned heaps about the filters in my post-processing editor this way.  

For a reminder, this photo to the left is how it came out of the camera. The first thing I did for this rehash was to add a little coolness to the photo, changing the white balance a bit to the bluer side. I also decreased the exposure and increased the blacks a bit. 






Next up was  a bit of contrast manipulation and I turned down the color saturation a little. Then I played with the shadows a bit and adjusted the photo's highlights.




I ended by using a filter I recently discovered called 'polarize' and I'm not quite sure how to explain the affect it has, but I like it!
fundoshi rockushaku
fundoshi rockushaku
fundoshi rockushaku
fundoshi rockushaku

...more...


fundoshi rockushaku
fundoshi rockushaku
fundoshi rockushaku
fundoshi rockushaku
fundoshi rockushaku
fundoshi rockushaku
fundoshi rockushaku
fundoshi rockushaku
fundoshi rockushaku
fundoshi rockushaku
fundoshi rockushaku
fundoshi rockushaku
fundoshi rockushaku
fundoshi rockushaku
fundoshi rockushaku
fundoshi rockushaku
fundoshi rockushaku
fundoshi rockushaku
fundoshi rockushaku
fundoshi rockushaku
fundoshi rockushaku
fundoshi rockushaku
fundoshi rockushaku

...next up on fundoshi fabric and photos - a rehash on the orange gauze 'plain' fundoshi that was tied ike a jock strap....

No comments:

Post a Comment