Monday, January 5, 2015

Not Spooky Fabric Again…The White Fundoshi - Part Three

And now, the end of the ʻspookyʻ fabric. This time in white. 
fundoshi
Due to the bulk, I will not be wearing this fundoshi under my clothes. 
fundoshi
 Due to how the thread can dig into my tender flesh, I will not be wearing this to lounge around in.
fundoshi
 Due to how it catches light and has an amazing texture for photographs, I may use it again in a future shoot.
fundoshi
 ...more...


fundoshi

fundoshi

fundoshi

fundoshi

fundoshi

fundoshi

fundoshi

fundoshi

fundoshi

fundoshi

fundoshi

fundoshi

fundoshi

fundoshi

fundoshi

fundoshi

Next time on fundoshi, fabric and photos:  A new design in a light blue gauze...I continue on my odd 1 and 2 light configurations....

No comments:

Post a Comment