Sunday, January 5, 2014

I’m so Blue...and so is my Fundoshi...Part Two

Here we have part two of the blue series.  Actually, it is more like a take two, like I did for one of the pink fundoshi. This is the same shoot, just a different series of photos from beginning to end. 
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
If you followed my tumblr-only posts for the 25 Days of Naked Christmas, you will have probably guessed that this blue shoot was done before that one. 
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku

If you compare the two, which are both basically silhouette shoots, you can see I do learn from my mistakes!

On to the rest of the photos....


fundoshi as art
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi as art
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi as art
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi as art
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku

Next time on fundoshi, fabric and photos: A new color, design and backdrop.....WOW....I've been busy!


No comments:

Post a Comment