Sunday, September 22, 2013

Fundoshi of Voile...an unexpected part 2.....

I know, I know.....I said we would have a different fundoshi in my last blog....that will come on the 25th. 

This blog has hit one of those imaginary non-verifiable milestones, so I thought of doing a quick shoot to celebrate. Unfortunately, I am currently on vacation, so there is no studio equipment.

Undaunted, there is a futon in the living room of the condo I rented along with a crisp white sheet. No fancy lighting, but I started this with nothing fancy, so here goes......

First up, some hand-held close-ups....
fundoshifundoshi

fundoshifundoshi

The white sheet is being used since I thought the brown fundoshi would look better against a lighter color.

fundoshi
 fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
Since the last blog was about putting on a fundoshi, the ʻstoryʻ for this blog is the taking off of fundoshi. My post entitled There’s a lot of putting on and taking off fundoshi around here.... has the most visits, so I didnʻt think you would mind. In close 2nd is Wow....that fundoshi is see-through..., and while this voile is not a sheer as the cheesecloth, there is a certain see-through nature in a couple of shots......again, I didnʻt think you would mind......

After the break, the taking off set....

The tripod is now set up for the rest of these....
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
Next time on fundoshi, fabric and photos, I try my hand at adding color instead of my normal discharge techniques....I promise.....



2 comments:

  1. hahaha goes to show what people are really after... the fundoshi or otherwise the lack of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I get to know my audience, who knows where that will lead.....

    ReplyDelete