Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Cheesecloth Fundoshi....is this the final look?

First and most importantly, a very big thanks goes to Ryan at Fundoshi4All - adult for the amazing post highlighting my little corner of the fundoshi world. I know many of you have found me through that post, and I thank you for joining in and Ryan for pointing you here. Perhaps you too have found unique ways to make your own fundoshi. If you have, and want to share, send those photos my way....we'll have a good old fashioned show-and-tell!

Alas, we are now at a final recap of the cheesecloth fundoshi designs. If you have been following along, this is the rather see-through fabric I was initially hesitant to post photos of. The more I wear them, the more I like the feel. I will have to look for more colored cheesecloth to play with.
 


My normal 'fundoshi as art' series was very difficult to work with on these fundoshi, so there are no other shots than in previous blogs. The extremely sheer nature of the fabric would create odd moire patterns against the backdrop, so I had a hard time capturing with the camera what my eyes were seeing. I think I have found ways to solve it in the future, so if I find more cheesecloth, I may be able to take more shots. You can find the photos in the archive if you wish. What all this boils down to is today, we have a group of 'out-takes' that were not previously posted.

These photos come from a few different shoots. We have some from the pre-backdrop days...
fundoshi

One from an 'undressing' shoot I did.....
fundoshi

 And others that were very similar to other photos.....
fundoshi


Fundoshi...hunter green in a few designs. 

Fabric....cheesecloth. You must be very careful when laundering. I always use a laundry bag for my fundoshi, but especially for the cheesecloth. Any snag in the washer or dryer and it will be torn. 

Photography....different shoots, different lighting, different days. I don't know if this shows my skills improving or not......I won't think about it too much!

And after the break......there are even a couple of photos in the group I was originally too modest to post....I'm over that!


fundoshi

fundoshi

fundoshi

fundoshi

fundoshi

fundoshi

fundoshi

fundoshi

fundoshi

fundoshi

fundoshi

fundoshi

fundoshi


fundoshi

fundoshi

fundoshi

fundoshi

fundoshi



Next time on fundoshi, fabric and photos, I experiment a bit with moody lighting and we talk about cotton lawn.


4 comments:

  1. i think if not for the color on the cheesecloth, this fabric just so see thru it leave very little for imagination. Practically can see what's inside. ><"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree....cheesecloth is certainly not suitable for festivals or swimming! I actually was hesitant to post this photo shoot after I realized how transparent the cloth was. I just threw my caution to the wind and said ʻyesʻ. Due to some odd circumstances in life, I have committed myself to saying ʻyesʻ to things I otherwise would never do. Itʻs been an interesting roller coaster, but worth it in the long run.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries, after all fundoshi is about the most intimate part. Your adventure in selecting different fabric is interesting thou I admit I know nothing, can't tell one fabrics from another. My first attempt wasn't even anything close to fundoshi and I have grow over the years knowing a little more about it. Started out being curious with loin and used old strip of cloth to bind not knowing the proper way. So one day it may go this way and the next may be another. It was also an attempt to bind down my 'package' so to prevent any erection, like that feeling it gave me till this day. I don't really wear it as an under garment due to not living alone and don't how to explain my fetish in wearing it to who ever does my laundry…lol I also don't buy fabric but use old pants/shirts to recycle so mine is usually joined to create the length. Initial wide was only about 4-5 inches. Some of what i did can be found here: http://randompixs-innerbeauties.blogspot.sg

    p/s: Sorry I used a text editor to do my writing as my english is bad but somehow must have copied and pasted over and over again in the previous response so i removed and did over again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No need to apologize for the deleted post or your english and thanks for sharing your own homemade take on fundoshi. One aspect I have been enjoying regarding the fabrics and design is the fact I can fashion a fundoshi in a way my imagination leads. You obviously understand the fun in doing that as well!

      Delete