Sunday, April 3, 2016

Fundoshi Rehash 25 - Sarashi Fundoshi Part 2

Yipee - more photos from the shoot wearing a traditional fundoshi made from sarashi fabric. From all the 'stats' here and on tumblr, these shots have had quite a number of views and seem quite popular. The original blogs can be founds hereherehere and here. Boy - that is a bunch of photos considering there are still extras for three rehashes!

For the first rehash, I went with a simple black and white. For this one, I am again playing with some subtle changes to change the mood a bit. 
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku



I started out adjusting the exposure settings a bit, toning down the overall exposure and brightness and pushing up the blacks a bit. 
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku



Next, I increased the contrast, which left the mood where I wanted, but the feel was still a little too bright, so I turned down the saturation while increasing the vibrancy channels. This was more what I was after. 
fundoshi rokushaku
 For the final look, I blurred the edges a bit. 
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku


...more...



fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku

No comments:

Post a Comment