Sunday, April 17, 2016

Fundoshi Rehash 38 - Purple Gauze Part 1

Between the purple gauze and purple voile, there are a lot of rehash blogs being delivered. I must like purple fundoshi!

These are some extra photos that were originally posted here and here. For this first set, I just wanted to make the original photos a touch 'better'. Now that I've been playing around with different post-production settings, I can see how some of the previous shoots could have benefited from my newly found knowledge.
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku

I increased the exposure just a bit to set up for the next steps. As you can see, this created some artifacts in the background.
fundoshi rokushaku

To minimize the artifacts, I added a filter called fade which took care of smoothing out the background. The photo was still a bit 'soft', so I sharpened up the edges as well. 


fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku


...more...





fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku

No comments:

Post a Comment