Sunday, November 22, 2015

Fundoshi Rehash 20 - Grey Voile - The Unknown Design

Once again with grey voile, this time in my 'unknown' design. You can see the photos from the original shoot here and here.

For this set of extra photos, I wanted to pump up the color of the fundoshi a bit and create a starker overall look.

fundoshi rokushakufundoshi rokushakuTo the right is the original.
I first played a bit with the exposure and black point to give a little more drama to the photo.




fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku 

Next was to play with the mid-tone contrast which almost got me to where I wanted. I then turned down the saturation a bit and increased the vibrancy.

fundoshi rokushaku
 For the final look, I added a vignette filter to darken the photo's edges. 
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku

...more...




fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku

No comments:

Post a Comment