Sunday, November 8, 2015

Fundoshi Rehash 19 - Patterned in Black Gauze Part 1

The surplus photos used in today's rehash are the extra shots from the shoot originally seen here,  here and here. Even after 3 blogs, I still had extra shots to show!

Since I like this black and white pattern so much, I wanted to see how much of a blow-out I could get to minimize the background and the body, while still being interesting to look at. I must be getting a bit better at the post-production stuff as the desired look took a quick adjustment to only 2 different settings.
fundoshi rokushaku
Here is the original.
fundoshi rokushaku
 I then increased the exposure and the black point. This was close, but I wasn't pleased with the skin tones. 
fundoshi rokushaku
 The saturation was decreased and the definition was increased, and I was pleased!

fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku


...more...


fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku

No comments:

Post a Comment