Monday, November 10, 2014

Not Spooky Frabric Again....The White Fundoshi

For this shoot, I removed the 2nd light and kept it at a single light source. I wanted this series to be stark and have a moody contrast.

The photos in this blog are based on ʻtesting the fabricʻ to see what would happen with the single light source. I know - there has been a lot of testing going on the past 2 blogs with no real fundoshi wearing, but next time brings us back to the normal type of shoot with me wearing the grey cheesecloth fundoshi.
fundoshi
I like how the above shot has an almost waterfall like appearance. As you can tell, I did do a bit of post-production work on these.
fundoshi
The first thing I did was to increase the contrast a little and darken the blacks.
fundoshi
 I then desaturated the photos until just before they turned into true black and white. 
fundoshi
I really like how these combinations made my body hair more obvious and played with the weave of the fabric.
fundoshi

fundoshi…white

fabric...cheesecloth ʻspooky fabricʻ

photography…single light source with a bunch of post-production tricks to desaturate the color, but increase the contrast

...more...

fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi



Next time on fundoshi, fabric and photos:  As stated above, the grey ʻspooky fabricʻ loose weave cheesecloth fundoshi being worn as intended. Warning - you may see a bit more of me than normal....hope you donʻt mind....

No comments:

Post a Comment