Sunday, November 30, 2014

Brown Voile Fundoshi - Connect the Dots

The brown voile is slightly thinner that the lighter colored voiles I have. I donʻt know why this is, but it is true of the black as well. Maybe it is cost cutting on the darker colors....the weave can be thinner while looking the same. I donʻt really mind, as it is cool and comfortable to wear!

Today brings a never-before seen design, and I hope you like it.
 



















It was pretty simple to create - just a small brush and a bunch of dots.
fundoshi
I do like the random nature of the bleed that happened while applying the dots.
fundoshi
For the shoot, I kept the lighting to a traditional 2 light setup.  This seemed to work well with the ʻspookyʻ fundoshi. I removed the gel, so there is only white light.
fundoshi
I post production, I did take down the saturation a bit to make the colors a little less vivid. 
fundoshi

fundoshi…brown with a yellow dotted pattern

fabric...100% cotton voile - a favorite

photography…2 light configuration with some desaturation in post production

...more...


fundoshi as art
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi as art
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi as art
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi as art
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi as art


Next time on fundoshi, fabric and photos:  More of the grey ʻspookyʻ cheesecloth in a closeup shoot.


No comments:

Post a Comment