Saturday, November 15, 2014

Grey ʻSpooky Fabricʻ Fundoshi Part Two - The Putting On

I just love typing ʻspooky fabricʻ.  Whenever I do, I have to do a quick correction as my fingers always type ʻsppkyʻ....

Youʻve seen this loose weave cheesecloth fundoshi a couple blogs back in a ʻgetting to know youʻ series.

Today brings me to actually putting this thing on!
fundoshi
As you may recall (and can certainly see), this is where I am using two light sources, one white and the other green (just for my color-blind friends).
fundoshi
 I havenʻt used the green gels very much, but do like how this turned out. 
fundoshi
 As you may be realizing, you see much more of....ahem....me....than I normally would in a shoot. Chalk it up to me teaching you what to expect if you go out and get some of this fabric.
fundoshi
 A ʻpublic serviceʻ if you will...
fundoshi

fundoshi…grey

fabric...how many different ways to say ʻsppky lss wv chscth fbrcʻ

photography…lighting is the main thing with this shoot - white and green in almost equal intensity

...more...



fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi






Next time on fundoshi, fabric and photos:  Back to a designed fundoshi in purple voile...cool and comfortable.

1 comment: