Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Grey ʻSpooky Fabricʻ Fundoshi - Getting To Know You.....

Getting to know you, getting to know all about you.......

For this particular set of photos, I was playing with the grey spooky fabric to see how it flowed, how it lay across my body, etc. Some of the shots came out nicely, so I put them together in a blog of their own.
fundoshi
 As you can see, I have swapped out the deep red gel for a deep green one. I think it worked well with the grey fundoshi. 
fundoshi
I thought the black ʻspooky fabricʻ would be a bit more revealing as the contrast between my pale skin and the dark black is rather large. For the photos, the grey presented more ʻrevealʻ issues than the black.  I will use this as a teaser....stay tuned for the rest of the shoot in the coming months for the proof of the previous statement.
fundoshi
I am still using a 2 light approach here, as I did in the last blog. For this, I moved the colored light a bit more forward so it would be more obvious. Again, not much done during post-production to influence the look of the photos.
fundoshi
fundoshi… grey....

fabric... loose cheesecloth ʻspooky fabricʻ....

photography…2 light approach, one white, one gelled with deep green.....

...more...



fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi


Next time on fundoshi, fabric and photos:  White ʻspooky fabricʻ fundoshi in a similar shoot - testing the fabric. Trust me, even though the shoot theories are the same, the photos are very different.....

No comments:

Post a Comment