Thursday, June 5, 2014

More Guaze Fundoshi - Deep Burgundy - Part One

Okay....a new design with the burgundy gauze. 
 




















This was created by applying the discharge solution with a brush in a very steady and organized fashion. I wanted a grid-like feel to the pink, and I think I achieved it well for not taking out rulers and other measuring devices.
fundoshi rokushaku

I kept the lighting sparse and added some purples and pinks to a side light. I also raised the camera for some of the shots to give a different angle than I normally use. 
fundoshi rokushaku
In post-production, I desaturated the skin tones, but tried to keep the colors of the fundoshi bright. 
fundoshi rokushaku
Some of the focus could be a little sharper, but when dealing with minimal light, this is always a risk!

fundoshi…burgundy with pink spots

fabric...100% cotton gauze

photography…dark with a bit of post production trickery thrown in

Onwards.....



fundoshi as art
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi as art
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi as art
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi as art
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku

Next time on fundoshi, fabric and photos:  More lovely gauze in orange. 

No comments:

Post a Comment