Friday, April 25, 2014

Khaki Fundoshi - The Stripping Shoot

This photo shoot came about in a rather round-about way.

If you follow my tumblr posts, you will have noticed an aberration from my fascination with fundoshi into the world of the Scottish Kilt.  I did a color and a black and white shoot, and put them up on tumblr. I originally was going to wear a fundoshi under the kilt, but verisimilitude won out and I went with the traditional Scottish way of wearing a kilt - au natural. 

I did the khaki fundoshi shoot on the same day, and before concentrating on the 'part two' photos, I rummaged in my old costume box and found some coveralls.
I just thought it would be fun to do a shoot getting out of them with a fundoshi underneath.
fundsohi



















Well - I did have fun with the shoot....hope it brings you a bit of fun as well.....
fundsohi

Even more after the break....




fundsohi
fundsohi
fundsohi
fundsohi
fundsohi
fundsohi
fundsohi
fundsohi
fundsohi
fundsohi
fundsohi
fundsohi
fundsohi
fundsohi
fundsohi
fundsohi
fundsohi



Next time on fundoshi, fabric and photos:  Sarashi Fundoshi - Part Two - the wrapping completes....

No comments:

Post a Comment