Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Back to Basics - Khaki Cheesecloth Fundoshi...Part Two


Still on vacation, and as promised, the lovely cheesecloth fundoshi is being taken off. I noticed that the low light nature of some of these photos accentuates how much hair I have on my body.
fundoshi

I really do like the city lights in the background of these shots. 
fundoshi

I don’t think I have to say it, but I wouldn’t wear cheesecloth fundoshi in public....especially if swimming. Maybe one day I’ll do a full ‘wet’ series showing how the different fabrics react. I’ll have to think about that a bit. Believe it or not, I do have a little bit of modesty left in me....not much, but a little!
fundoshi

And now, the rest of the photos....

fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
Next time on fundoshi, fabric and photos: White cotton lawn with a bit of color....you’ve seen it before. This time, still on vacation in the condo, but during the day....the reluctant exhibitionist in me comes out to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment