Sunday, October 22, 2017

Fundoshi Rehash 47 - Burgundy Gauze Take Two

Another rehash of extra fundoshi photos. This time from the burgundy gauze shoot. You can see the original 'up close and personal' set here. Below is how the photos appeared.

For the first set of adjustments, I played mostly with the white balance. As you can see, I increased the blues a bunch, making the picture a bit cooler. I also increased the black point a bit. this was done to retain some darkness for the next step I would be taking.

Using a levels filter, I then pushed the colors and brightness to an extreme. If I didn't increase the black point, this step would have resulted in reduced detail of my body hair, but more importantly, the texture of the fundoshi.
fundoshi rokushaku 
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku


...more...


fundoshi rokushaku 
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku 
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku 
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku 
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku 
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku 
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku 
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku 
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku 
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku 
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku 
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku

...next up on fundoshi fabric and photos - rehash of the grey voile fundoshi....

No comments:

Post a Comment