Sunday, October 1, 2017

Burgundy Gauze Fundoshi - Up Close and Personal

Did you get what I just did there?  For this 'no design, no tricks' shoot of a burgundy fundoshi, I kept the camera in close up mode for the entire shoot.
fundoshi
 As mentioned earlier, I have usually done close up shots only after the fundoshi is on.
fundoshi
 I chose the gauze fabric for this because of its natural texture.
fundoshi
 Having the camera on a tripod does limit the angles I usually get from a hand held close up shoot, but the lighting and results were so much better. I'll just experiment in the future with different heights and angles of the tripod.
fundoshi


...more...

fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi


...next up on fundoshi fabric and photos - fundoshi rehash 45 - black lawn...

No comments:

Post a Comment