Sunday, October 15, 2017

Fundoshi Rehash 46 - Purple Gauze Take 2

For this set of surplus photos from the purple gauze fundoshi shoot, I decided to take it down a bit. The photos were originally presented here and here. If you don't want to navigate the pages, below is a reminder.
fundoshi
The first step I did was to actually change the tones of the magenta and blue color channels. I did this to get a greater amount of color on the fundoshi before proceeding to the next step I had planned.
 I added a black and white filter and made sure it was at about 35% opacity. I also turned up the blue channel a bit in the black and white filter which left more color in the fundoshi.
fundoshifundoshi












This seemed a little off-focus, so I finished by sharpening up the entire photo.
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi

...more...

fundoshi
fundoshi

fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi 
fundoshi
fundoshi

...next up on fundoshi fabric and photos - burgundy gauze fundoshi rehash - take 2....

No comments:

Post a Comment