Sunday, August 13, 2017

Fundoshi Rehash 43 - Orange Gauze Take 2


fundoshi
Above is how I treated the original photos from this orange gauze fundoshi shoot. You can find the sets here and here. For this group of extra photos, I decided to go a bit out there and see what would happen. There are times I just like to play with the filters to see what extreme settings will do, and this is one of those times!

Starting from the original to the left, I changed the white balance quite a bit to make things a bit bluer. I also increased the exposure just a touch.
fundoshi
fundoshi



The next changes are a bit subtle. I increased the contrast a bit as well as the saturation. After that, I increased the contrast on the mid-tones as well as played with the curves filter to make the photo just a little more varied.
fundoshi
fundoshi

The final look below is a result of adding a levels filter and playing around with the RGB channels until I got a look I wanted...a bit cartoonish, but still grounded in reality.
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi

...more...


fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi

...next up on fundoshi fabric and photos - rehash number 2 on the plastic fundoshi experiment...

No comments:

Post a Comment