Sunday, July 10, 2016

Fundoshi Rehash 34 - Brown Voile

This particular brown voile fundoshi design was originally seen in the ʻConnect the Dotsʻ photos here and here

In dealing with the extra photos from the shoot, I wanted to see if I could get a different tonal quality out of the pictures. 
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku 

The original has a nice, even tone and the dark brown fabric lent itself to keeping the pictures in a tan/beige look. To start with, I added a vignette to darken the edges.
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku 

I then played a bit with the contrast of the mid tones. I then made some adjustments to the exposure, saturation and vibrancy which resulted in the yellow tones.
fundoshi rokushaku
Finally, I adjusted the white balance to give them a cooler look. As you will see through the shoot, this resulted in some photos having more blue tones than others. I think this was due to how close I was to the camera, which would have a bearing on how much information was captured. 

fundoshi rokushaku

fundoshi rokushaku

fundoshi rokushaku

...more...



fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku

No comments:

Post a Comment