Sunday, January 31, 2016

Fundoshi Rehash 24 - Purple Gauze

I have shown this particular purple gauze fundoshi here and here. You can also find some posts at my tumblr account where I occasionally post different sets of photos that arenʻt in line with this particular blog the concentrates on design and photography. I think the following link should work to find those: Hotel Room Series 2...Wet...


I had no real goal in mind when doing this particular set of post-production edits and let the look flow from playing with various settings and filters. 

fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku


I first added a vignette filter, making the edges a little darker. I also increased the saturation a bit, but as you see below, I ended up taking it down a bit.
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku








Even though I turned down the saturation, I did turn up the vibrancy to keep some of the feel of the colors. I then increased some of the contrast in the mid-tones.

fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku







I liked where this was heading, so continued to do little tweaks with the shadows and exposure. The final look also owes a bit to some blurring of the edges.
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku

...more...


fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku



3 comments:

  1. I would love to get one of those fundoshialan and how to wear it,can I buy it,send information,
    lmorris569@gmail.com
    Thanks for helping out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to get one of those fundoshialan and how to wear it,can I buy it,send information,
    lmorris569@gmail.com
    Thanks for helping out

    ReplyDelete