Sunday, July 19, 2015

Fundoshi Rehash 10 - Pink Gauze - The Thrid Set

Once again with some surplus fundoshi photos from the Pink and Moody shoot originally found here and here. I think I may have explained that I take many, many, many, many photos, so there are many, many, many, many to choose from!
fundoshi rokushaku
from the original Pink and Moody fundoshi shoot

fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku 

First, I turned up the exposure just a bit. I then turned up the contrast, saturatinon and vibrancy.
fundoshi rokushaku
 Next came using a filter from iPhoto called Edge Blur. I liked it so much, I pumped it up to 11. Using this filter made me crop a couple of the photos differently since there is an emphasis on the center of the photo. 
fundoshi rokushaku
And the final touch is another iPhoto filter called boost. You can see how it increased the colors quite a bit. 
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
 ...more...


fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku

No comments:

Post a Comment