Saturday, August 30, 2014

Khaki Cheesecloth Fundoshi - The Last Design

I now come to the end of the khaki cheesecloth designs. Based on odd statistics here and on tumblr, this fabric has proven to be one of your favorites!
 

Could it be the sheerness of the fabric that delights you? I will say that this is one reason I enjoy wearing this particular fundoshi. And if you have been following my tumblr posts, you are aware of what happens when this fabric gets wet!
fundoshi rokushaku
Seeing as how I donʻt have any of this fabric left, I did a series of shoots in this last design. Coming up in the next couple of months, there is the normal ʻput it on, take it offʻ blogs (like this one). 
fundoshi rokushaku
I also prepared an artsy-fartsy type shoot I think you will enjoy.
fundoshi rokushaku
And I did a fun take on a ʻstrippingʻ shoot. 

fundoshi…khaki with a stripey-circley type of pattern

fabric...100% cheesecloth

photography…black backdrop with a traditional lighting design


...more...



fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku 
fundoshi rokushaku



Next time on fundoshi, fabric and photos:  Black on Black Squared.....not other clues today!




No comments:

Post a Comment