Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Purple Fundoshi - Up Close and Personal

For the purple voile fundoshi with the chevron pattern, I wanted to get some closeup shots, but keep the lighting with a higher contrast than I normally use when doing closeups.
fundoshi rokushaku
In doing it this way, I was hoping some of the subtle blue colors would be seen. 
fundoshi rokushaku
Of course, dimmer light means higher risk during focus, but I think I got some shots.
fundoshi rokushaku
Changing to dimmer lighting also meant the work space was cooling down...it was getting hot! Youʻll see what I mean in about 4 blogs....
fundoshi rokushaku

Jump ahead to the rest of the photos.....


fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushakufundoshi rokushakufundoshi rokushakufundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushakufundoshi rokushaku

Next time on fundoshi, fabric and photos:  The lovely and dark burgundy gauze in a ʻPart Twoʻ shoot.....and we all know what that means.....

No comments:

Post a Comment