Friday, July 25, 2014

Fundoshi Byproduct - Part Two

Back into the light.....with a Partridge Family song ringing in my head....I am happy again.....
fundoshi rokushaku
Singing and dancing with my orange fundoshi and fundoshi related skirt makes me feel lighter all over.
fundoshi rokushaku

Now that the strips have been shown in darkness and in light, I donʻt know what to do with it.
fundoshi rokushaku
Perhaps I will take it apart and make a rug for my kitchen.....
fundoshi rokushaku
Until then, onwards for more.....




fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku


Next time on fundoshi, fabric and photos:  While this shoot peaks at the orange gauze fundoshi, the next one is back on the ground....remember the test:  put on and take off a fundoshi without standing....

No comments:

Post a Comment