Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Orange Gauze Fundoshi - The Test - Part Two

Okay, so I stood up wearing the orange fundoshi while wearing the skirt. Technically, I did not break my rule as I wasnʻt putting it on or taking it off.
fundoshi rokushaku
Staying on the ground to take off the fundoshi was much easier than putting it on. I will admit to that. 
fundoshi rokushaku
It was an interesting challenge to give and I think it resulted in a few poses I would not have thought of doing.
fundoshi rokushaku

Does anyone have any other ʻtestsʻ I could try to get a different set of poses? Let me know!
fundoshi rokushaku
Enough teasing....onward to the taking off....

fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi as art
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi as art
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi as art
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku



Next time on fundoshi, fabric and photos:  Purple Gauze part two.....the previously hinted at ʻhotʻ shoot.....

No comments:

Post a Comment