Monday, May 5, 2014

Fundoshi of Brown Voile - How I’ve Missed You Part Two

Brown voile - oh so light and breezy.
fundoshi
Now it is time to be taken off - away from my body as I writhe around on the white backdrop I am getting sick of. 
fundoshi
It just takes too much work to get rid of wrinkles and deal with the folds, etc. 
fundoshi as art
I am looking into getting a white vinyl backdrop - that may fix all my issues.....
fundoshi

Sorry to vent....enjoy the photos!
fundoshi

continued after the break.....


fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi as art
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi as art
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi

Next time on fundoshi, fabric and photos:  Part Two of the sultry pink gauze fundoshi with that dark red light……


No comments:

Post a Comment