Saturday, July 30, 2022

2022 Hotel Series - Khaki Fundoshi - Wet 2

Part 2 of the hotel shoot takes us to a more muted color set. I wanted to get a flat feel in the photos to match the rather boring looking tile in the shower. 

I have been using a new photo editor which does not allow me to easily show a progression of the changes Iʻve made to a photo. I can show a nifty ʻbefore/afterʻ screen shot:

As you can see, I brightened it up a bit and turned down the color saturation. I also played with some of the preset filters to even out the color tones.

fundoshi rokushaku

fundoshi rokushaku

fundoshi rokushaku
...more...


fundoshi rokushaku

fundoshi rokushaku

fundoshi rokushaku

fundoshi rokushaku

fundoshi rokushaku

fundoshi rokushaku

fundoshi rokushaku

fundoshi rokushaku

fundoshi rokushaku

fundoshi rokushaku

fundoshi rokushaku

fundoshi rokushaku

fundoshi rokushaku

fundoshi rokushaku




No comments:

Post a Comment