Sunday, July 24, 2022

2022 Hotel Series - Khaki Fundoshi - Wet 1

I havenʻt done a fundoshi photo shoot in quite a while. I only have a couple of designs that I havenʻt shown, so have been procrastinating doing a final studio setup.

I found myself in a hotel room for the night this week and couldnʻt resist a little ʻwetʻ shoot. Luckily, I had my tripod with me. Here are a set from that shoot. I have a couple more sets where I applied some post-production work, so stay tuned!

fundoshi rokushaku

fundoshi rokushaku

fundoshi rokushaku

fundoshi rokushaku

...more...

fundoshi rokushaku

fundoshi rokushaku

fundoshi rokushaku

fundoshi rokushaku

fundoshi rokushaku

fundoshi rokushaku

fundoshi rokushaku

fundoshi rokushaku

fundoshi rokushaku

fundoshi rokushaku

fundoshi rokushaku

fundoshi rokushaku

fundoshi rokushaku

Note:  If you search my blog for Khaki, you will find the studio shoot using this fundoshi.

No comments:

Post a Comment