Sunday, August 23, 2015

Fundoshi Rehash 12 - Red Batiste Part 2

Still going with the extra red batiste fundoshi photos oringially found here. I wanted to see if I could use the look from last week as the starting point. I didn't really have a goal, so just started playing a bit and came up with the following.

fundoshi rokushaku
 Here is the look from last week.
fundoshi rokushaku
I started by decreasing most of the 'skin smoothing' filter I had applied. I also removed the blurring I did around the hard edges. 
fundoshi rokushaku
I then added a new 'intensify contrast' filter to pump up the color fields. This left some hair artifacts in some of the colored areas that I didn't quite like. 
fundoshi rokushaku
 To finish everything, I added some blur to the detailed areas I wasn't happy with. This was mostly in the highlighted portion of my skin that the intensify contrast filter had turned lavender. 
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
...more...

fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku



No comments:

Post a Comment