Sunday, August 16, 2015

Fundoshi Rehash 12 - Red Batiste Part 1

For this rehashed photo shoot, I revisited the extra photos that were part originally posted here. This is the red batiste fundoshi that was quite difficult to discharge and some of the effects were very different than what I was intending. 

fundoshi rokushaku
 Here is the original.

fundoshi rokushakufundoshi rokushaku



I wanted to see how far I could soften the images, so I started by simply increasing the exposure to lighten up the mood. I also played a bit by increasing the mid-tone contrast.
fundoshi rokushaku
 Next, I generously applied a 'skin smoothing' filter to tone down the fine details. This left a hard edge. 
fundoshi rokushaku
 To complete the look, I used a blur tool to soften that hard edge. 

This left me with the softness I was looking for, kind of like looking at the images through glass - some details remain, but much is obscured.
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
...more...



fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku



No comments:

Post a Comment