Thursday, March 5, 2015

Royal Boring Blue Fundoshi - The High School Colors


For the third and final installment of a non-designed royal blue fundoshi, the inspiration was simple. I looked across my living room, saw my orange blanket and thoughts went back to my high school days. Blue and Orange rule!
fundoshi
You may not have noticed in the other sessions with this blue fundoshi, but I did try something different with the white backdrop.
fundoshi
I positioned a couple of l.e.d. lights to throw some shapes around.
fundoshi
I think it adds some visual interest.
fundoshi
 ...more...



fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi

Next time on fundoshi, fabric and photos:  Grey voile in a ʻPart Twoʻ....

No comments:

Post a Comment