Sunday, March 15, 2015

Fundoshi - Red All Over - Part Two

Another ʻPart Twoʻ blog. This time with the red fundoshi with the ʻdinner plateʻ design.
fundoshi
No challenges to endure with this shoot.
fundoshi
No special lighting involved, or post-production enhancements.
fundoshi
 Just me, a black backdrop and a red fundoshi.
fundoshi

...more...



fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi
fundoshi

Next time on fundoshi, fabric and photos: Sorry gang, but I am taking a little break for a bit. I have a handful of fundoshi I haven't done a photo shoot with, but have no real ideas on how to make them any different and new from a photographic perspective. I've also recently had some medical tests which have left my torso riddled with unsightly shaved patches. Until I get some new ideas and excitement for shoots, and my body hair grows back, I am on hiatus. Of course, if you have any ideas for me, send them my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment