Sunday, August 21, 2022

2022 Hotel Series 2 - Blue Gauze Fundoshi 1

I took a quick vacation to relax a bit and found myself in another hotel room. We know I canʻt resist figuring out ways to have a fundoshi shoot while staying away from home. My trusty camera recently died on me, so I have a new toy to play with that has a nifty time-lapse feature that allows me to set up automatic snapping in any number of combinations. I found the sweet spot is a picture every 5 seconds. My previous camera only allowed 3 shots in a series, which means every 3 shots I would have to reset the camera. Now, I can set up any number of shots without worrying about leaving the ʻposingʻ space to do a camera reset. 

Thatʻs enough of that...on to the shoot in a soft, comfortable gauze fundoshi against the sheer white curtains of the balcony. In an upcoming series, you will see how I manipulated post-production to get different effects with these curtains, but for today, just the normal lighting and color.

fundoshi rokushaku
Did I mention this would be a ʻstrip shootʻ from when I got back to the hotel from my wanderings? 
fundoshi rokushaku


fundoshi rokushaku
...more...

fundoshi rokushaku

fundoshi rokushaku

fundoshi rokushaku

fundoshi rokushaku

fundoshi rokushaku

fundoshi rokushaku

fundoshi rokushaku

fundoshi rokushaku

fundoshi rokushaku

fundoshi rokushaku

fundoshi rokushaku


No comments:

Post a Comment