Sunday, November 3, 2019

2019 Hotel Series - Brown Voile Fundoshi - The Exposed Shoot - 1

While I may title this shoot 'exposed', I think there was little chance I was actually being seen by anyone. There were a couple to buildings that could peer into my balcony, but I doubt they noticed my prancing around in my fundoshi and various states of undress.
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
 ...more...

fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku
fundoshi rokushaku

It seems the random nature of my selection for each blog has heavily favored back shots for this post. Stay tuned for future posts which most likely will favor front shots.


No comments:

Post a Comment