Thursday, January 3, 2019

2013 - The Bed Shoot - Green Cheesecloth Fundoshi

From 2013, a small group of photos that didnʻt previously fit in with this blog that I had tried to concentrate on the intersection of fundoshi design and photography. They were originally posted to my tumblr blog instead. Unfortunately, even though I believe these follow the current guidelines, tumblr has blocked most of them. Because of this, I will be posting all of the sets I put on tumblr, even if they donʻt conform to the original intent of this blog. 

One fortunate thing that has come of this:  I have reorganized my photos and have found some that have never been posted, so some of these will have more than their original blog, you lucky devils!

So - here you are - I now present to you The Bed Shoot - wearing one of my favorite green cheesecloth fundoshi.

fundoshi rokushaku

fundoshi rokushaku
...more...



fundoshi rokushaku

fundoshi rokushaku

fundoshi rokushaku

fundoshi rokushaku

fundoshi rokushaku

fundoshi rokushaku

fundoshi rokushaku

fundoshi rokushaku

fundoshi rokushaku

fundoshi rokushaku

fundoshi rokushaku

fundoshi rokushaku



No comments:

Post a Comment